The POS team is excited to be a part of the second edition of BENEFIQ, the only scientific and business gathering in Canada that’s dedicated to health ingredients in beautiful Quebec City.
Our own Kevin Harmidy, M.Eng will be highlighting one of POS’s proprietary technologies – urea complexation followed by short-path distillation (SPD) as an effective means for poly-unsaturated fatty acid orientation.
Commercial scale SPD is our latest technology offering and we are are excited to share it’s many applications:
● concentration of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, food flavours, aromas, and spice extracts (essential oils)
● wax distillation and processing
● purification of synthetic oils, resins, Tocopherols, Sterols, and Tocorienols
● fraction of fatty acid-esters
● separation of extracts
● separation of fatty acids, derivatives, or high boiling flavours
● purification of edible oils – contaminant removal (i.e. removal of pesticides to part per billion levels)
See Kevin in person on Thursday the 25th at 14:30
Or contact Ben Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.