- Process for producing Omega-3 enriched marine oils – this uses short path distillation – the technology can be scaled to commercial production at our facility in Batavia.
- Preparation of stable oil-water micro-emulsions. These emulsions can be used as base ingredients for food and beverage applications.
- Non-solvent, aqueous extraction of oils from microalgae.
- In-situ extraction that allows for the removal of oil without the use of hexane. The resulting de-oiled meal is also higher in protein value.
- Process development and product characterization for a canola lecithin product.
- Engineering modeling which allows us to prepare predictive models for commercial production of ingredients.
- Production method for isolation of egg yolk phospholipids – these are rich in phosphatidyl choline, which is valued for its purported health benefits such as improving brain function and for anti-inflammation activity.
Learn more about our facilities.