The traditional contract R&D organization which people have come to know and value; has added scientific & engineering expertise, as well as new state-of-the-art equipment to our service program.
- Our partners maximize their investment and expedite their product to market by leveraging POS expertise, equipment and facilities – resulting in an ROI of $65 to $1 according to independent and private client interviews conducted in 2011.
- In the first six months of 2013 POS will complete a $3 million facility renovation designed to expand and enhance our processing capacity.
- We presently have on order a $1 million pilot-plant scale short-path molecular distillation system (SPD). The SPD separates fractions from feedstocks through a process of repeated evaporation and condensation. The fractions are used in the production of biofuels, nutraceuticals, agri-foods and functional foods. SPD is also used for the removal of pesticides, a growing area of concern for regulatory bodies.
- We have successfully installed and commissioned a 3 Effect APV Rising/Falling Film Plate Evaporator and large-scale reactor. See the link below: https://www.pos.ca/article/cat/news
- We have augmented our team with respected new scientists and engineers along with highly skill plant operators and a full-time professional to assist clients through the application and administrative maze of government project funding opportunities.
- We have implemented an efficiency-driven “Lean Enterprise Program” throughout the organization.
- Our analytical labs have been professionally acclaimed – with AOCS awards presented for excellence in marine oil testing capabilities:
- First Place: Phosphorus in Oil
- First Place: Marine
- Honourable Mention: Marine Oil Fatty Acid Profile
- Expansion of our Analytical Services with the addition of new analyses as well as offering new methods development services.
- We have honed our competitive pricing structures in order to offer lower cost R&D and custom processing to our clients.
Our POS team members would welcome the opportunity to evaluate and offer competitive costing on the upcoming R&D or custom processing projects you have on your “to-do” list.
Why not fast-track your next project by investing in a process solution from POS that assures quality and return-on-investment?