As a leader in analytical services, POS Bio-Sciences is proud to announce a few new items that will support and complement our existing service.
In the last few years, the analytical testing industry has continued to consolidate with a few major players. The benefit of this market compression, of course, is recognizable brands, consistent procedures and reliable results. POS Bio-Sciences is one of these brands, and is working very hard to deliver on this promise.
The POS Analytical Services department provides third party testing, but more importantly supports the process development work being done in our labs and pilot plant. So, expanding and improving our testing services is critical to our continued success.
The POS Analytical Services lab already stands out on several fronts:
- Consistent results in the AOCS Lab Proficiency Program
- Knowledge and willingness to complete wet chemistry
- Readily available client support for questions following analysis results
- New method development for new client products
- Competitive turn-around-time and pricing
Today, POS Bio-Sciences is proud to announce a few new items that will support and complement our existing service.
- Because of the growing interest in plant based proteins, two testing packages have been developed to evaluate proteins functional characteristics. This is a major win for product development and market positioning efforts. As clients develop new plant protein concentrate or isolate, they can also develop an understanding of its characteristics, and get further ahead, earlier before launch of the end products.
- GLP certification has long been a target for POS Analytical Services. POS already boasts company-wide ISO 9001:2008 certification, but recognized that for both R&D and analytical projects, clients were looking for GLP certification. GLP certification through Standards Council of Canada should be achieved by the fall of 2017.